We provide the entire 'Contract2Close' process for real estate transactions.
You are a successful Real Estate Agent whose talent and energy are best utilized when you are working with your clients and NOT buried in the time-stealing administrative process. On average, it takes 13-20 hours of document processing for each real estate transaction. The more your business grows and your clients increase, the more time you spend on the documents' process and less time generating new revenue!
Locally owned and operated in Nevada, we currently serve any/all states!
$200 / Per Listing
This is selected when a full listing package is needed.
• Create Transaction Desk transaction and listing package.
• Obtain all signatures on listing docs.
• Create office file for compliance system.
• Enter as a partial listing in MLS (Agent will review and make live).
• Upload photos in MLS partial listing (if received from agent).
• Upload associated documents into MLS listing.
• Enter showing instructions.
• Order Home Warranty.
• Order Prelim (if requested).
COMPLIANCE UPLOAD ONLY
$50 / Per Order
(Payment Due At Time)
This is selected when you only want your compliance system maintained.
C2C will update and maintain your compliance system.
C2C will not provide client summary reports or correspondence throughout the transaction.
Documents missing will be brought to your attention but it is your duty to obtain them and deliver them to C2C.
• Review contract, verify all required
signatures and initials are on the contract
• Open escrow, send contract to all parties
• All parties contacted via an introduction
email as a member of “your” team with
escrow information and timeline.
• Compile all disclosures and send to other
• Log/monitor all contingency due dates.
• Update all parties with a weekly email.
TITLE / ESCROW
• Open Escrow, send escrow number and copy of Earnest Money Deposit to necessary parties.
• Send Escrow all required documents (addendums, invoices, repairs, home warranty, short term rental agreement etc.).
• Follow up with escrow for receipt of Prelim, HOA/CCR docs, escrow instructions, Estimated HUD-1/Settlement statement and any escrow contingencies.
• Coordinate signing time and place.
• Send commission instructions to broker for signature and back to title company fully executed.
• Schedule walk-thru and assure proper addendums are executed and sent to all parties necessary.
• Provide buyer and seller with utility information for transfer of services.
• Review Estimated HUD-1/Settlement