We provide the entire 'Contract2Close' process for real estate transactions.
You are a successful Real Estate Agent whose talent and energy are best utilized when you are working with your clients and NOT buried in the time-stealing administrative process. On average, it takes 13-20 hours of document processing for each real estate transaction. The more your business grows and your clients increase, the more time you spend on the documents' process and less time generating new revenue!
Our service saves you valuable time to focus on marketing and getting new clients!
Locally owned and operated in Nevada, we currently serve any/all states!
• Review contract, verify all required
signatures and initials are on the contract
• Open escrow, send contract to all parties
• All parties contacted via an introduction
email as a member of “your” team with
escrow information and timeline.
• Compile all disclosures and send to other
• Log/monitor all contingency due dates.
• Update all parties with a weekly email.
INSPECTIONS / Repairs /
• Order, monitor and track all inspections
specified in contract.
• Prepare repair request or request credit (Agent
• Order home warranty (if applicable).
FINANCING / APPRAISAL
• Confirm buyer has made application and
appraisal is ordered.
• Monitor and track appraisal.
• Confirm buyer has ordered home owners
• Verify lenders closing documents and
CD (Closing Disclosure) are delivered to
TITLE / ESCROW
• Open Escrow, send escrow number and copy of Earnest Money Deposit to necessary parties.
• Send Escrow all required documents (addendums, invoices, repairs, home warranty, short term rental agreement etc.).
• Follow up with escrow for receipt of Prelim, HOA/CCR docs, escrow instructions, Estimated HUD-1/Settlement statement and any escrow contingencies.
• Coordinate signing time and place.
• Send commission instructions to broker for signature and back to title company fully executed.
• Schedule walk-thru and assure proper addendums are executed and sent to all parties necessary.
• Provide buyer and seller with utility information for transfer of services.
• Review Estimated HUD-1/Settlement